We are pleased that you’ve recognized the opportunity available with Family Heritage Group. If you’re ready to take the next step toward a rewarding and fulfilling career representing Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage, please review our requirements:
Prior insurance experience is NOT REQUIRED. Our agents hail from a variety of professional backgrounds, and we are proud to be able to provide training for new agents who are eager to learn this lucrative trade. In fact, many of our most successful agents had no prior insurance sales experience before joining our team. With that being said, there are some areas of relevant experience that will give you an advantage in this business. If you have any of the following experience, you should reach out to us immediately regarding our opportunity:
- Commission sales
- Consumer sales (cable, phone service, energy, home improvement, etc.)
- Door-to-door sales/canvassing or route sales
- Census Enumerator
- Server/Bartender/Front Of House
- Home health care/PCA
- Tax preparation
- Real estate sales
- Mortgage originators/loan officers
- Pawn broker
- Bail bond sales
- All forms of self-employment, independent contractor work or entrepreneurship
- Rideshare drivers
- Consumer collections
- Relationship banker
- Appointment setting
…and of course, any prior sales experience in the life insurance industry!
Our agency would not have attained its present level of success without an emphasis on character. Agents with Family Heritage Group are self-motivated, consistent, reliable, entrepreneurially focused and above all else, honest and ethical in their dealings with prospects, clients, fellow agents and management. If this sounds like you, please contact us immediately!
Requirements to Be Considered
In order to be considered for our agency, the following MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS must be met:
- Life Insurance Producer License**
- Reliable personal transportation
- Personal cell phone and computer with internet access
- Only full-time agents are eligible to participate in our lead program.
** Unlicensed individuals may still apply and will be assisted in the process of becoming licensed.